NEVER FORGET !

NEVER FORGET !

Friday, September 18, 2015

Texas Teen Brings His Bomb to School?

I found several comments on this event, where this teen brought an object to school, looking like a bomb.........

It was s deliberate test of what they can get away with. Next time when scared school officials will be afraid to confront a muslim with a bomb resembling device, we will hear 'boom'. It will be on obamas dirty paws!

Amen, this is the first article I've seen that has stated the obvious! The clock looked like a bomb! What happened to if you see something say something! Can you say test run to see how people will react?!

After I saw it, thought my God, I would have done exactly what that teacher did. His parents, if they are genuine, which I am doubting, should never have allowed him to do that, if they want to have any credibility.

Try showing up unannounced at the White House or Capitol Building with that clock and see what happens to you.

This country is clueless if you don't think he did it on purpose. Look how quickly everyone got involved.

In this morning's local newspaper, the Ahmed article took great pains to call his suitcase a "carrying case" lest one draw the logical conclusion Ahmed's "clock" absolutely looked like a suitcase bomb.

 After I saw it, thought my God, I would have done exactly what that teacher did. His parents, if they are genuine, which I am doubting, should never have allowed him to do that, if they want to have any credibility.

 My question would be this. Did Ahmed bring the suitcase to the front office before walking around the school with it and explain what it was to get permission to bring it on campus? Noting, if not then surely any student or faculty could easily have seen this as a threat not because of his race just because of school safety.

What would secret service agents protecting Obama's kid have done had one of their classmates brought this device to school?  I can say that the X-Ray belt would have been stopped with the device still inside, and law enforcement would have been summoned - immediately. The young man may not have been detained for long, but questions would have been asked.


So Obama,  right away has to stick his nose into this and invite another Muslim to the White House!

No comments:

Post a Comment