NEVER FORGET !

NEVER FORGET !

Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm A Victim Too........

Here he is in the emergency room the morning of his stroke
It's becoming a hassle to get up on mornings, that I don't feel well. He rouses around a certain time and will sit there to see if I will get up. If I don't get right up then the will lay back down and fall back to sleep. Gosh I wish I could go to sleep like that. Anyway, he of course has managed to make enough noise, that I'm not able to get back to sleep. So, I get up and start the routing of making coffee, the going to work on his breakfast. I make sure that it is almost done before I wake him, and get him to take one of his medicines and stick his finger for blood sugar count. I don't want him to sit too long waiting for his food, after I give him his insulin. What can I say.........he's got me trained............just another day in paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment