NEVER FORGET !

NEVER FORGET !

Friday, February 26, 2010

Needed Exposure.....

I was scanning my article lists, and noticed the count amount I had written and submitted for just one of my blogs in the last year.  It's amazing to realize how many posts you can write in a year's time, by just submitting one on a daily basis.  I look back and see all the different subjects that I've written about.  My knowledge and ability to write has brought wonder to many, when I try to explain the terms of these actions.  I explain to them how you can  submit your articles on your blogs and then get them noticed by other people around the internet world.  They seem to be ready to launch into this type of income earning, until I explain the "do's and don'ts expected of them.  Rarely do I see someone who is interested enough to stick it out for the duration.  When I start telling them about the 3 to 4 months waiting period required by certain website's, they seem to loose interest. Explaining to people the extent of blogging, tends to overload their way of thinking about money making on the internet. 
I thought I was getting into something too large to handle back when I first began.  I almost gave up and let the blogs flounder.  Finally with long suffering through many failed attempts, I began to see a patch of blue.  This wet my appetite to the point of trying harder, and establishing contacts with other bloggers.  My traffic was small, and I found free search engines that helped, but I still had to maintain the efforts daily.  Today, I am still searching for ways to get more exposure for my blogs and increase my page ranks.

No comments:

Post a Comment