NEVER FORGET !

NEVER FORGET !

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Break Your Glasses?

 It's hard to keep active children from loosing or breaking their glasses. The parents are constantly, looking for ways to combat this problem.  It seems that the economy has caused parents to find ways to cut back on certain items in order to provide a quality life for their families. 
I wear glasses and look for a good economical place to get a great deal for my money.  I live on a fixed income and that makes it necessary to control my spending.  This means that there are times, I will need to make do with what I have and wait until the next paycheck.
Have you ever worn, broken taped glasses, until you could get another pair?  I found myself down on the floor several times, looking for one of my lens that had fallen out.  I was so blind with even one lens missing. This has been a frequent happening, for my child, because of the roughness he gets into.  I wouldn't be able to afford a new pair because of the prices, so we would need to wait until I could find the extra cash in our budget.  I would like to find a more affordable place to obtain them for this football player in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment