NEVER FORGET !

NEVER FORGET !

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Address

Most often when the President comes on the TV I flip to another channel.  I did this again last night, because of the political crap involved.  I got really tired of his face being right there every time I turned the TV on, so now I just take another route to save my distaste of the person.  I realize that he is our President and we must value him as long as he's in office.  I hope that very soon, his term will be over and we can possibly move on with a new trustworthy government.  Mind you, I am not holding my breath on this one.  I don't see many out there who have thrown their hats in the race, that I care to follow. 

1 comment:

  1. A wise man once told me: "Always keep an open mind and listen to everybody, you can learn something even from those you dislike." You can not debate someone if you don't know where he stands because you didn't listen to him. This country is bigger than any one individual or group of legislators and it is up to every citizen to stay informed. The balance of power and influence is maintained at one place -- the ballot box. By the way, Obama will be reelected because the ones that tend to listen and vote for him are convinced that he is their best choice. I didn't vote for him, but I am glad he won, because this way we can compare the state of the nation with the abominable way Bush left it.

    ReplyDelete