NEVER FORGET !

NEVER FORGET !

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Online Dating

At least 846 Egyptians died in the nearly three-week-long popular uprising that toppled long-serving President Hosni Mubarak. 
I wonder just what these people at these "online dating networks" think they are going to accomplish.  I keep getting alias's from men who say they are living here in Texas, they are part this heritage and that heritage.  Usually the mother is from Texas and the father is from Egypt or some other country like Australia.  These men come under different names and constantly set up new emails with these online dating services.  One guy told me he was presently in Egypt!  I don't understand how he thinks that I believe anything he says, since it's very hard to get any type of media out of that place, with all the turmoil that's going on.  It makes me wonder how he can still be alive or safe with all the shelling they are experiencing?

No comments:

Post a Comment