NEVER FORGET !

NEVER FORGET !

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hubby and Me

Thanks for the guest post by Rosario Fernandez
My husband and I searched for weeks for the best Dish Deals in the area because he HAD to get the channels that had all his football games before we moved into the new house. I mean, I guess I get it – I’m pretty addicted to Gray’s Anatomy but geez, if I heard one more word about the bowl games or the Superbowl I was going to scream. I love my husband but it seems like for 5 months out of the year all he thinks about is who’s playing who and what games are on and what his Fantasy roster looks like. I’m like, it’s great to like sports and all but at the end of the day you’ve got to enjoy spending time with your family (read: wife) than you do football. I love that there are so many things we have in common but at the end of the day if we don’t talk about them at all then it doesn’t really matter what you’ve got to share between each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment