NEVER FORGET !

NEVER FORGET !

Friday, January 20, 2012

Law and Order: SVU Marathons

Guest post written by my buddy Keith Kramer
I am firmly convinced that there is nothing greater in this world than an all-day marathon of any show revolving around a crime. Law and Order: SVU? Criminal Minds? NCIS? It doesn’t matter. Any of them will do. While not a lazy person by nature, an all-day crime show marathon renders me completely incapable of moving from my couch except to grab a snack. Now, if one of these marathons is running on a Saturday, I force myself off the couch to get out of the house to complete whatever errands need running. On a Sunday though? All bets are off. Sunday is the day of rest, yes? I prefer my “rest” in the form of complete immobility for nine to ten hours on the couch, thanks. I am well aware that watching this many straight episodes of a television show revolving around someone’s mental illness, or the axe murderer running around Manhattan is probably not healthy, but it is a compulsion. Turning on my Direct tv guide and seeing one of these marathons? Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment