NEVER FORGET !

NEVER FORGET !

Thursday, August 30, 2012

RNC

Did you watch to speech by Paul Ryan, last night?  I didn't get the chance to jump over on the channels to see some of it, since I was watching the Cowboy's beat Miami in their last pre-season game. Actually I wasn't that interested in his speech, because I'm so very tired of all this hoopla leading up to the actual election.  Hey, it's bad when people get so tired of all the crap they had rather watch a football game.  Mind you I'm not a football fan like most people.  Does that tell you my status?  Reading some of the comments about his speech gives me the confirmation that I didn't miss anymore than what I was expecting from him.  Back stabbing has become a way of life with these people and it just gets old.  Get it on, get it over with, already.

No comments:

Post a Comment