NEVER FORGET !

NEVER FORGET !

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Politics

I wouldn't give you two cents for the people we are having to accept as runners for the presidency.  It's a bad omen, when you see a person gravel in front of the DNC and Obama.  I can't explain the disgust I felt for Clinton, as he did his best to prove he was a good speech giver.  The DNC as well as Obama dictated to Clinton what was needed since he was a Democrat, and that his speech of help gain Obama's victory.  I can't imagine how he could stand up there in all honesty and give a speech for the actual things he doesn't believe in.  It seems to me that he was goaded into this and what he really believes is another story.  This is proof of how strong politics can be when it comes to swaying votes in the other direction.  It would have been nice if Ms. Clinton had run for the presidency and showed these people what real guts are made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment