NEVER FORGET !

NEVER FORGET !

Friday, February 25, 2011

Pseudonyms

Post contributed by Hilton Miranda
Since I submit my articles to magazines under several pseudonyms, it was important to me to find an email hosting company that could accommodate multiple professional email addresses. I didn’t necessarily want any of my clients figuring out that all my emails were linked since I write in different tones for different projects. I also like that the multiple email addresses gives my LLC the appearance of having many different employees. How professional! It’s important in my line of work to be able to keep communication on my terms. I don’t want clients calling me at all hours of the night and I certainly don’t want to spend hours a day weeding through the dozens of emails that come into a central account. Having the multiple addresses is a much better solution for me than one mass catch-all email, since that can be cumbersome and I can’t ever keep track of what’s coming in from which client. All in all, I’m really happy with my decision to pay a little extra for that added sense of anonymity.

No comments:

Post a Comment