NEVER FORGET !

NEVER FORGET !

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Biden?

Did you know that there are many people in America, who don't even know what the Vice President's name is?  I suppose he just hasn't made the impact that other Vice President's have made.  Isn't it odd that back during the campaign era the government officials were worried that he would always be outspoken?  It came to my attention, that every time he would speak, he would constantly repeat himself.  I didn't enjoy listening to him talk back then, and I'm sure he won't hold my attention now.

1 comment:

  1. Nita; I remember when Obama ran in 2008 and selected Biden for his VP. Everybody said that he would help an inexperienced Obama with a political knowledgeable Biden....Now we know where that went....

    Best wishes, Marc

    ReplyDelete