NEVER FORGET !

NEVER FORGET !

Monday, July 18, 2011

The Weight Show

Thanks for the article from Isaiah Gaines
One of my least favorite shows that ABC has come out with recently is that new one about fat people losing weight. I mean- seriously- all you have to do is start working out and stop shoving food in your face and you should be able to drop those 200 extra pounds. Sorry, I’m not trying to be really mean- but I don’t think that you should have a whole show about how someone started running and not eating ten hamburgers a day and then lost weight. I would so much rather watch “Extreme Home Makeover” or anything else, really. Anything, really, that requires skill to do. Even with all of that being said, I still record it on my list of things to watch. My Satellite listings (which I got through http://www.TVBYDIRECT.com) includes all of the makeover shows and most of the reality shows that ABC airs. I’ll be interested to see how long that this weight-loss show lasts, because I think that a lot of people don’t really like the whole premise of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment