NEVER FORGET !

NEVER FORGET !

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Opinion........

Do you ever write a post about things that really don't matter to you? I do and it's demeaning to a person to be subjected to such antics. In order to get a certain amount of visitors, you need to constantly write something, or show some sort of work. Daily grind is listed as a special way of dealing with one's work schedules. To a person who writes, it's a certain thing, that you must write something daily. Even if your not really interested in writing about a subject, they say to keep the mood or trend going, you need to write. I guess this is what I'm doing right now. In my opinion, I should be able to write when I feel something in my heart and mind to express. I know that most writer's don't care for inspiration writer's, and unfortunately that's what I am. I suppose following the trend, makes me a conformist. So, be it.........it's just another way of expressing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment