NEVER FORGET !

NEVER FORGET !

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

$25,000

Michael Jackson's Memorial: Tributes to King of Pop - Slide 4

Here's the casket made especially for Michael Jackson, and it is bronze with gold plating, and the interior fabric is dark blue velvet. I understand that he was a popular entertainer and I suppose that this is what you call "fitting". I saw this type of hype with many other celebrities, such as Elvis, when he passed away. So, I suppose that this is the way that people do when they loose someone who's stardom they revered. I guess that all the old past was washed away with his death. Still he lived a very odd and scary lifestyle, that was questionable many times, landing him in court to prove his innocence. I'm sure there are many who still think there was a certain amount of guilt not proven.

No comments:

Post a Comment