NEVER FORGET !

NEVER FORGET !

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Diesel Parts......

A neighbor across the street from me, has a diesel pickup. This thing is a little older than the new pickups, so it breaks down from time to time. I'm not sure what are happens when a diesel car or truck is trying to crank up on cold mornings? It seems that the poor things are cold natured and have a longer time of getting warmed up. Either way, it is a long process of getting his truck to finally start. I don't know if he needs a new diesel fuel pump to help with the flow of the gas or maybe a better igniter. They tell me that it's harder for diesel to catch on fire that regular gas, since it's combustion is higher. I feel sorry for the people who invested in diesel cars and trucks, because the diesel gas price's have gone up higher than regular gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment