NEVER FORGET !

NEVER FORGET !

Monday, December 21, 2009

Looking For Reliable Web Hosting?

I've been in the position of deciding which domain, or web hosting website to use, for my blogs. It was all so new to me back two years ago, that a seasoned veteran, had to get me started and help me. I feel that I could have gotten a cheaper web hosting site, but at the time I was such a greenhorn, that the "words" involved with this subject scared the life right out of me. 
Looking through all the different listings, I find many that have the qualities, that my server has, at a cheaper price. I'm investigating the possibility a change over and wonder how much effort it would take to do so? I'm sure I could be able to do this, if I make sure I read all the fine lines and small print.
I had one person recommend a web hosting guide   to look for a good company.  She recommended a certain company because it's very cheap and reliable.  She told me the company offers site building tools, application vault, web mail, antivirus, Php, MysQL ,e-commerce and hosts unlimited websites in one plan.
One thing's for sure you don't want to go for one of those "free" website hosting  places, because they are not reliable.   That sounds like good advice because I don't need any problems with my blogs and the way I have to communicate to the internet world.  I can say, that blogging has become a daily ritual and I'm sure that I would be totally lost if my computer was to crash.  n order to be able to tell exactly the amenities are.  The person, who tried to train me in this field, had that happen to her, and she was a mess for several days, running back and forth to the library.
I am sure that reading some reviews at one website, I will be able to find one that I can intergrate into  my way of socializing in the internet world.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment