NEVER FORGET !

NEVER FORGET !

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Winterize......

 The weather has turned cold and we are needing to get our heating units inspected.  Recently, I noticed that we weren't having our home being cooled as well as last year.  Looks like it time for us to get a service man out to check on things and make sure that we don't need a air conditioning compressor  to be replaced.  Sometimes they go out and boy it's a mess.  I've watched my ex husband, repair our air conditioning and it's a very huge under taking.  It is a good thing that he is a air conditioning serviceman, and knows exactly what to do.  I wouldn't want to get someone to work on our unit, who didn't know their job.  Too many things can go wrong, at a high price for ignorance. 
The winter, is a time to make sure your units are up and running properly.  I know how cold it gets here in Texas and I wouldn't want to go one day, without heat.  We had a thermal couple go out on our unit, last year and we had to get busy before the fall months came.  It's not a very big part, but can cause a large problem. 
I don't think I would have been strong enough to survive the horse and buggy days.  They had to have a good fireplace, maybe coal oil lamps and cooking stoves.  I remember the cast iron stove, that my grandma had, and it would stink up the house with the fumes, from the coal that was burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment